Keep Your Appointment from the Comfort and Safety of Your Home!
To all Mercer Medical Group Patients (Athens Medical Center, MMG Primary Care, MMG Cardiology, MMG ENT, MMG General Surgery, MMG Nephrology, MMG Neurology, MMG Pulmonology, MMG Urology, MMG Women’s Health) and The Behavioral Health Pavilion Outpatients:
For your health and safety, and to allay any concerns you have regarding an office visit at this time, we are offering virtual appointments via computer, tablet, iPad, smartphone, or regular telephone for certain appointment types.
Telehealth (computer, tablet, iPad, or smartphone connected to the internet) or Virtual Visit (via regular telephone) will enable you to keep your appointment from the comfort and safety of your home. Telehealth is for Medicare and most insurances, except Medicaid. Virtual Visit is for Medicare only.
Please call your Mercer Medical Group office or The Behavioral Health Pavilion Outpatient office for details and instructions on using these new options.
Call us today to learn more about this exciting new technology!
|Athens Medical Center||304.384.7325|
|MMG Primary Care||304.487.7936|
|MMG General Surgery||304.425.1852|
|MMG Women’s Health||304.425.0025|
|The Behavioral Health Pavilion Outpatient Programs||304.327.9205|
Some of the conditions addressed at MMG Women’s Health
• All forms of birth control
• General gynecologic exams, procedures and treatments, including pelvic examinations and Pap smears, breast exams and breast self-examination education
• Chronic pelvic pain
• Female sexuality issues including decreased sexual desire
• Female hormone testing
• Fistula repairs
• General physicals
• Immunizations and injections
• Ovarian cysts
• Pediatric and adolescent gynecology
• Sexually transmitted diseases
• Urinary tract and pelvic infections
• Uterine, vaginal, and vulvar disorders
• Vaginal yeast infections
• Warts and premalignant lesions of the lower reproductive tract
• Pregnancy care (from pre-conception counseling through delivery and postpartum care)
• High risk pregnancy and mental health
• Ectopic pregnancy
• Cervical cerclage, premature labor
• Infertility evaluation and treatment
• Irregular menstruation (heavy bleeding, prolonged periods)
• Premenstrual Syndrome (PMS)
• One-time, 5-minute procedure to eliminate heavy periods
• Menopause (and midlife care/issues)
Pelvic Floor Issues
• Lower genital tract dysplasia
• Pelvic floor dysfunction and loss of support
• Pelvic heaviness or fullness
• Rectocele and Cystocele
• Urine leakage – incontinence
• Uterine and vaginal prolapse
• Bio-identical hormones and homeopathic medicines
Mercer Medical Group Women’s Health
114 Undercliff Terrace
(In the building with Dr. Joe Ellington)
Princeton, WV 24740
Open 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Monday through Friday.